NORTH TEXAS RIDE AND SAFETY RULES
participant (riders and non-riders) must sign a ranch liability form when on private property.
- Participants must show a current original proof of negitave coggins. No copies accepted.
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No firearms allowed.
- No fireworks or noisemakers allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages out on the trail.
- No smoking
out on the trail. Smoke in designated rest stops only.
- Please do not litter.
- No dogs out on the trail. In camp, dogs must be watched and remain with you. If left in camp, dogs
must be on a leash or in a pen.
- No loose horses in camp.
- No Stallons unless approved by the Ranch Owner or one of the NTRR Officers.
- Participants must ride in an orderly and safe manner.
is under the control of the Trail Boss or Ranch Owner at all times.
- A red ribbon
must be tied to the tail of kicking horses.
- Participants may not ride double,
unless for an emergency situation.
UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 87, CIVIL PRACTICE AND
An Equine Professional is
not liable for injury to, or the death of, a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine
activities. The Ranch Liability Release Form releases all persons connected with, representatives and assigns from any claims
and liability of any kind. This includes any incident arising from personal injury, death, property damage or otherwise that
may result from the participation of this trail ride/equine activity, no matter what the nature or cause.