1. Check bearings, brake pads and electric brakes every year.
2. Check air pressure
in tires before every use.
3. Check for unusual wear on tires. Remember heat and sun destroy tires.
4. Scrub aluminum floor
with soap and water often to remove the alkaline from urine.
5. Check the aluminum frame for stress fractures every
6. Sweep the manure off of wood floors and mats and wash out with water.
7. Check the break away
battery before every use. Recharge/replace if necessary.
8. Check the coupler for easy workability
9. Grease the ball periodically.
Check the safety chains and bolts periodically.